- "That's what I was going to say!"
- - Sarah to Dave
Sarah was with her friends when one of his friends, Jade Allan had a premonition of the chairlift collapsing. She escaped along with the others. Sarah was Dave's accesory and had a possible romantic relationship with him, but this was never confirmed.
Sarah is caucasian, slim and skinny with ginger hair and green eyes, She was a pretty normal sixteen year old girl, pretty but completely attached to Dave.
Sarah was very kind hearted and at times naive. She was Dave's "lapdog" and the group saw her as not much more. After his death she was deeply saddened and quite depressed. She struggled to live on without him and felt that she had nothing left for her leading up to her death.
- Unknown - Mother
- Unknown Father - Father
- Dave - Possible Love Interest (Deceased)
- Jade Allan - Friends
- Benji Payne - Friends
- Brandon Blake - Friends
- Jimsey King - Friends
- Robyn Blackwood - Friends
- Claire Straub - Friends
- Jake - Friends
- Alex - Friends
- Karey Allan - Friends
- Kayla - Friends (Deceased)
- Morgan: "How could you do that to such a beautiful face?" - Chapter 2
- "Sarah has been almost mute since Dave died... They were so close and for one of them to be killed so violently infront of the other is terrible..." - Jade about Sarah - Chapter 9
- Sarah Stine is named after horror writer R.L Stine
- Sarah Stine is one of the few characters that has a last name that references a horror icon, the others being Jade and Karey Allan, Claire Straub, Benji Payne, Robyn Blackwood, Jimsey King and Brandon Blake
- Sarah's clingyness is supposedly due to her desperateness to cling on to the group, and she only felt a connection with Dave
Chapter 9 - Death